Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy World Peace Day!

It's International World Peace Day! All around the world no one is fighting, no one is killing, all is well... In theory of course, but it's a lovely thought. If you are interested in learning more about the day and the story behind it, I would recommend going to www.peaceoneday.org and clicking around.

So, since this is the writing blog I was going to put up a poem about peace, but then I decided that lyrics are poetry and what is more peace-ish than a song. (Plus I had writer's block and calculus homework- not a pleasant combination) Now I wouldn't go so far as to say these lyrics are poetic, but this is a song I wrote about peace when I was around 13. I apologize for bad rhymes, bad puns and any other general badness... But Happy World Peace Day! Feel free to post your poems, thoughts, dreams, songs, anything! Without Further ado...




No comments:

Post a Comment